The Alphason AOC9200-M Dakota office chair is a high quality mesh back adjustable seat operator's chair. The stylish mesh backrest allows for maximum support and comfort while maintaining the office temperature and not getting too hot or too cold. Rated for upto 8-hours of continual use, this chair will suit the busiest work environment.
Other features include a generously proportioned seat with posture curvature, pronounced "waterfall" front and lumbar support, gas lift, fully reclining tilt mechanism, with tension control, adjustable for individual body weight and lockable in the upright-seated position. The arms are adjustable for additional user comfort.
The Alphason Dakota features a large chrome base with twin wheel hooded castors for maximum stability and ease of movement.
- Seat Width - 510mm
- Seat Depth - 490mm
- Seat Height - 430-530mm
- Back Width - 400mm
- Back Height - 680mm
- Overall Height - 970-1070mm
- Overall Depth - 500mm
- Overall Width - 670mm
- Gas lift height adjustment - 100mm
- Mesh back Managers chair
- Stylish Black, Nylon mesh backrest fitted with an adjustable lumbar support
- Generously proportioned moulded seat with posture curve and pronounced waterfall front
- Fully reclining tilt mechanism, lockable in the upright-seated position
- Gas lift height adjustment
- Weight tension control adjustable for individual body weights
- Large Black Nylon base fitted with hooded castors
- Fully adjustable arms for additional user comfort
- Rated upto 8 hours of continual use
This chair is delivered as a flat packed unit for easy self-assembly.