King Size Beds
Sometimes a double bed just isn’t enough. If you share a double bed you will appreciate the extra space you are afforded on your side compared to a single bed, but if you and/or you partner are the type who like to stretch out during their sleep, then going King Size is the way to go.
There is something quite majestic about a King Size bed, given how much it dominates the space in the bedroom and the extra room it offers in terms of the frame and mattress. Sleep is obviously important for a number of reasons, but if by buying a King Size it can add more comfort, making you feel more relaxed and confident about yourself when you fall asleep and wake in the morning, then it is definitely something worth considering.
When we sleep at night it’s hard to control what our body gets up to and for those who toss and turn, or like to extend their arms and legs while they are dreaming you can’t go wrong by choosing a King Size bed. What can happen over time is that if you feel constricted in bed, your body will relax in unnatural positions, which may explain those painful aches and pains that seem to appear out of nowhere, literally overnight. Starting and spending the rest of the day with a niggling pain only leads to further discomfort and the odds are you will return to bed later that night troubled by the same problem. The only sensible solution is to look at a bed that offers more room for your body to relax and rest in a position that is natural and pain free.
As with any new bed, considering the size is important and that becomes even more relevant for a King Size bed. Unless you are replacing an existing King Size bed, then it is likely you will be upgrading in size or buying for a new property. Whether you live in a spacious house or an apartment or flat, there is no reason why you can’t enjoy the benefits of a larger sized bed. Keeping it clear of door openings is of course important and if after taking into consideration your current furnishings you find that existing space isn’t available, then it may just be a simple case of re-arranging the order of the bedroom, or moving one or two items elsewhere in the house to accommodate the bed.
Buying a new bed is one of the most important lifestyle decisions you will face, as it becomes a long-term item of furniture you have to place your trust in order to fully relax at night. You can have confidence that Price Crash Furniture will take care of you in that respect, providing the highest quality frames to enhance your well-deserved rest. To prove that, we will deliver each and every one of our fantastic beds to your door free of charge. We make promises we can keep, so you can concentrate on the important job of buying the King Size bed you need.
- Abella White 5'0" High End King Size Bed Sleigh Bedstead£459.00Out of stock
- Chelsea Bedroom Kingsize Bed in White Gloss with Truffle Oak£340.00Out of stock
- Corona King Size 5' High End Bedstead In Mexican Style Rustic Pine£199.00Out of stock
- Flair Furnishings Lola Fabric Bedframe Mink Kingsize (5'0)Special Price £369.00 Regular Price £499.00
- Flair Furnishings Lola Fabric Bedframe Silver Kingsize (5'0)Special Price £399.00 Regular Price £549.00
- Flair Furnishings Lola Fabric Ottoman Mink Kingsize (5'0)Special Price £475.00 Regular Price £649.00
- Flair Furnishings Lola Fabric Ottoman Silver Kingsize (5'0)Special Price £499.00 Regular Price £699.00
- Flair Furnishings NEW-Charlotte Fabric Ottoman Silver Kingsize (5'0)Special Price £499.00 Regular Price £689.00
- Flair Furnishings New-Rebecca Fabric Ottoman Silver Kingsize (5'0)Special Price £499.00 Regular Price £659.00
- Monaco 160 cm King Size Bed£499.00
- Naia Euro King Bed (160 x 200) In Truffle Oak£239.00Out of stock
- Oslo Euro King Bed (160 x 200) in White and Oak£259.00Out of stock
- Silkeborg King Bed (160 x 200) In Riviera Oak£249.00Out of stock