Standard Kids Beds
Buying a new bed for the little one(s) is not only a big deal for you, but it is just as important for them too. Typically their first standard-sized bed will see them through to their teenage years, before the gangly awkward legs and arms take over, so you want their first bed to be fun as well as practical.
Similar to an adults room, a bed in children’s room becomes the centre piece for years to come, and finding the right one is not always as easy as it seems. The first thing to consider is the frame of the bed in comparison to the age of your child. If the bed is for a child under 5, then looking at something more transitional would be ideal, opting for a bed with low-lying frames. Wooden and metal bed frames are more suitable for slightly older children who are able to get in and out of the bed without any assistance.
Of course, if you have more than one child and space is at an optimum, then the classic bunk bed is an absolute life-saver. If you have twins, then the next biggest problem is resolving who gets the top bunk instead of the lower! Always make sure there are adjustable rails attached in order to prevent any unseen falling during sleep, or even worse, injury. Beds that are closer to the floor offer better protection on this front.
Safety is always a big issue for any parent and you can rest assured that all of our children’s beds are made from the best quality materials, sourced from recommended and verified suppliers. Given the amount of wear and tear these beds will go through over the years – with the little ones throwing themselves on and off – you need confidence that the bed you buy will be strong, stable and able to withstand all the stress and strains of an active child.
Juliette Frame beds are a great alternative option, not only for the children but of course for use when friends or relatives wish to stay over. The little ones always love to invite their friends round to spend the night so they can get up and the crack of dawn and continue playing, so these beds are ideal in many regards.
You also have to think about where you are going to position your child’s bed in the room. Placing it under or next to a window could mean the light of passing cars or streetlights might be too close for them to relax properly. Placing it in the darker area of the room will help ensure they (and you!) get a restful night’s sleep.
With a few clicks of the mouse, you can have a fantastic new children’s bed winging its way to your home. We take the stress out of shopping for a new bed by putting together a fantastic range that makes your decision much easier. Check out what we have in store below and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed!
Items 1-24 of 46
- Paris Single Bed (90 x 200) In White And Oak£249.00Out of stock
- Core Products Corona Grey 4'6" Cabin Bed£299.00Out of stock
- Core Products Corona Grey 3'0" Cabin Bed£219.00Out of stock
- Novi 90cm Bed In Alpine White£299.95
- Novi 120cm Bed in Alpine White£349.00
- Angel Underbed Drawer£89.99
- Angel 180 cm Super Kingsize Bed£349.00
- Angel 160 cm Kingsize Bed£319.00
- Angel 140 cm Double Bed£299.00
- Steens For Kids Single Bed In Grey£139.00Out of stock
- Kidsaw Starter Bed Bundle - PinkSpecial Price £129.00 Regular Price £160.00
- Kidsaw Starter Bed Bundle - BlueSpecial Price £129.00 Regular Price £160.00
- Kidsaw Levi White Single BedSpecial Price £65.00 Regular Price £80.00
- Kidsaw Levi Pine Single BedSpecial Price £65.00 Regular Price £80.00
- Kidsaw Arctic Multi Drawer Single BedSpecial Price £209.00 Regular Price £259.00
- Kidsaw Arctic Low Sleeper Cabin Storage BedSpecial Price £139.00 Regular Price £175.00