These days, you can get bedroom furniture in every colour under the sun. The problem is, will you really love that bright, lime furniture after a few months? Your bedroom should be relaxing, a haven away from the normal stresses in our lives where we can sleep and rest.
To truly make the most of the relaxing properties of your bedroom, you need a set of furniture which is classic. Which is where the Fara collection comes in.
Made from solid pine, with a gorgeous waxed finish, the Fara collection is everything you’d expect from a traditional range of furniture. Even better, this classic finish is ideal for any number of bedroom styles. It doesn’t matter if you prefer neutrals, pastels or bright and bold feature walls – the Fara line will complement it all.
Here’s a little closer look at some favourite pieces in the collection:
Available in both a regular and slimline version, the Fara bedside cabinets will fit into all sizes of bedroom. Particularly, the slimline version is very useful for those of us that struggle with space in the bedroom, especially if you’d like a larger bed. This allows you both to have your own beside cabinet, where you can add a lamp, book or glass of water – all items that are so useful for our nights.
If you have more space, opt for the larger cabinet, which has more storage space available. These are ideal for keeping scarves, jewellery and other items you would like to keep hidden away.
A console table is especially versatile; it can be used as a dressing table, vanity table or just to add a feature to a bedroom. Here you could add a large bunch of flowers or an ornament you particularly love. You could even use this piece in a hallway or sitting room.
The number one thing that people want in their home is storage. Particularly in newer builds, where space is a premium. Because of that, people need to be clever about the furniture they choose for their rooms. Which is why storage chests like this one are so popular.
You would never put a chest of drawers at the bottom of your bed, yet this is still space in your bedroom that could be utilised for storage. A storage chest will sit beautifully at the bottom of your bed and, even better, this chest will hold a lot. You might use it for blankets, toys or even shoes – either way it will help keep your bedroom clutter free.
Chest of Drawers
No room is complete without at least one set of drawers. In fact, we think you should add as many drawers as you can to your bedroom. These are essential for storage and, best of all, they help decrease those couple arguments over who should have the most storage. Instead have one each! Just make sure you nab the biggest set for yourself.
- Fara Waxed Pine Fully Assembled 1 Drawer, 1 Door Bedside Cabinet UnitSpecial Price £59.99 Was £74.99In Stock - With Free UK Mainland Delivery
- Fara Waxed Pine Fully Assembled 2 Door Wardrobe£269.00Temporarily Out Of Stock - Available To Pre Order
- Fara Waxed Pine Fully Assembled 2 Door, 1 Drawer Wardrobe£299.00Temporarily Out Of Stock - Available To Pre Order
- Fara Waxed Pine Fully Assembled 2 Drawer Compact Bedside Cabinet UnitSpecial Price £49.99 Was £64.99In Stock - With Free UK Mainland Delivery
- Fara Waxed Pine Fully Assembled 3 Drawer Chest of Drawers£195.00Temporarily Out Of Stock - Available To Pre Order
- Fara Waxed Pine Fully Assembled 3+3 6 Drawer Wide Chest of Drawers£239.00Temporarily Out Of Stock - Available To Pre Order
- Fara Waxed Pine Fully Assembled 4 Drawer Chest of DrawersSpecial Price £149.00 Was £229.00In Stock - With Free UK Mainland Delivery
- Fara Waxed Pine Fully Assembled Bedroom Blanket Toy Storage Trunk Chest£119.00Temporarily Out Of Stock - Available To Pre Order
- Fara Waxed Pine Fully Assembled Hallway Console Table£119.00Temporarily Out Of Stock - Available To Pre Order
- Fara Waxed Pine Fully Assembled Vanity Dressing Table£119.00Low Stock - Order Now To Avoid Disappointment