Adding Romance to the Bedroom with the Paris Collection
Various bedroom décor trends come and go. Whether it be geometric prints, animal prints, metals or even mirrored furniture, these types of bedroom go through fazes of popularity. Yet, there is one bedroom trend that never leaves – romance!
No matter what decade we enter, making your bedroom into a romantic haven is something that many of us strive for. With stunning furniture, soft pastel colours and opulent cushions and blankets, a romantic bedroom makes for a room that we love to spend time in – indeed, it’s been found that beautiful bedroom can improve our sleep and happiness.
So, how do you make your current bedroom into a romantic little haven?
For one, what do you think of when you consider romance? For many of us, we conjure up images of Paris. Perhaps the most romantic city in the world! Which is exactly why, if you want to add a romantic vibe to your bedroom, you cannot go wrong with the Paris collection.
Available in three colour options – walnut, matt grey and white – this beautiful collection has a large number of pieces, making it versatile for any bedroom, whether it be the master or a spare room.
Included in the collection are:
- Bedside cabinet with two drawers
- TV unit with shelves
- Wider TV unit with glass doors
- 4-drawer and 6-drawer chest of drawers
- Wardrobe with two, three and four doors
- Single, double, king and super king-size bed
All of the Paris collection exudes a romantic and classic charm, meaning any room you add this to will instantly feel chic. Even better, the Paris collection is also incredibly modern looking. Some romantic-feeling furniture can look a little too shabby, which does have charm, however, you really cannot beat the versatility of a bedroom collection that is both chic and modern.
The furniture’s drawers are decorated with round, metal knobs, which look delicate and really finishes off the look of this collection. All-in-all, this is an incredibly versatile group of furniture, with different sizes and shapes to suit every size of room, providing ample storage. It’s also hard to find a collection which includes a matching TV unit, despite so many of having televisions in our bedrooms. Even better, the Paris collection has two TV units to pick from, with sizes to suit all.
Romance is more than just furniture, though, so you’re going to have to get that paintbrush out. Depending on what colour of furniture you chose, you’ll want to work your bedroom walls around this. For instance, by choosing the collection in white or matt grey, you’ll be free to splash more colour on your walls. Here, think about pastel or chalk colours such as lilac or pink. These types of colours will really make your Paris furniture pop.
If you choose to adorn your room with the walnut options, your room will benefit from more neutral walls. That doesn’t mean that you can’t have colour. Instead, have a feature wall or add your colours through furnishings and accessories.
Items 1-24 of 44
- Paris Wardrobe With 4 Doors and 2 Drawers In White and Oak£549.00Out of stock
- Paris Wardrobe With 3 Doors In White and Oak£399.00Out of stock
- Paris Wardrobe With 2 Doors In White And Oak£319.00Out of stock
- Paris Single Bed (90 x 200) In White And Oak£249.00Out of stock
- Paris Chest Of 8 Drawers In White And Oak£349.00Out of stock
- Paris Chest Of 6 Drawers In White And Oak£289.00Out of stock
- Paris Chest Of 4 Drawers In White And Oak£199.00Out of stock
- Paris Bedside 2 Drawers In White and Oak£95.00Out of stock
- Paris Wardrobe With 4 Doors & 2 Drawers In Matt Grey£599.00Out of stock
- Paris Wardrobe With 3 Doors In White£395.00Out of stock
- Paris Wardrobe with 2 Doors In White£319.00Out of stock
- Paris TV Unit - 2 Shelves 2 Drawers In White£129.00Out of stock