Dunkeld - low bookcase in midnight Blue with natural lacquer wood top
Dunkeld - low bookcase in Midnight Blue with natural lacquer wood top
This simple yet stunning Dunkeld low bookcase will brighten any bedroom. Featuring 2 shelves, plus space on the base, this bookcase provides ample room for books, disks, plants or ornaments, while maintaining the simple elegance that is enjoyed by the whole Dunkeld Midnight Blue range.
The pine-coloured top is coated in a spirit based antique stain with a finishing coat of tinted wax effect lacquer. The main body of this nightstand is coated with a board sealer, midnight blue primer base coat followed by fine sanding and a midnight blue lacquer top coat, with a satin finish. Chic metal pull handles finish the luxurious antique look.
The Dunkeld Collection at Price Crash Furniture has many matching items available, to help you complete your bedroom makeover. Made from MDF and pine, and finished in a lovely midnight blue wax with antique pine stained accents this collection will look at home with all kinds of décor.
Please check the dimensions below and measure your available room space before ordering.
- Assembled dimensions: Height 90 cm; Width 90 cm; Depth 30 cm
- Weight: 15 kg
- Flat packed for easy self assembly
- Colour: midnight blue with pine accents
- Images are for illustration purposes only
- EAN: 5017839925294
- SKU: DK311
- Carcass: 16mm painted MDF with 3.8mm pine faced plywood back.
- Tops: 16mm solid pine
- Drawers: 16mm moulded MDF fronts with dovetail joints, 14mm solid pine sides and backs, 3.8mm pine faced plywood drawer bases.
- Supplied assembly fittings: screws, wood dowels, moulded assembly blocks, plastic backboard joining strip & panel pins, wood glue
British manufacturer, Core Products, have over thirty years of experience in designing and constructing high quality flat-packed wooden furniture which is both beautiful and affordable. Part of the Dunkeld range, Core Products offer a wide range of matching pieces to complement this elegant simplistic look.